The Montana Raptor Conservation Center’s (MRCC) Adopt-A-Raptor program allows anyone and everyone to help us care for our non-releasable, education avian ambassadors. Adopting a raptor is an excellent opportunity to provide direct support to these amazing and fascinating raptors. Your adoption support helps us ensure these ambassadors continue to inspire and educate people in our community.
By becoming an adoptive “parent”, your support assists us in providing top quality daily care, housing, training for our education raptors and volunteers, food, and any necessary medical attention for an entire year.
These symbolic one year adoptions are an exciting way for individuals, families, businesses, and classrooms to participate in wildlife stewardship while creating a personal connection with one of Montana’s unique creatures. Adoptions make great gifts, too!
For Classroom Adoptions you will receive:
- Official adoption certificate
- 1 hour education program with the adoptive bird in your classroom
- 30 wallet sized photos
- 1 professional 8×10 photo
- Biography of the adoptive bird
- A natural history of the species
- 2 updates throughout the year
- Your classroom name and school on the MRCC website under the photo of the adoptive bird